Monday, December 7, 2015

Joy To The World!

Dear Family,
I hope you are all doing super great!  I am doing great like always, there isn't anything great i could be doing right now!  Wow i love this time of year.  This week has been great!  Not a lot happened, but still stuff happened!  We have been receiving referrals like crazy and we have been contacting them all so that has been super fun!  gotta love those referrals!!!  

My Awesome District! 
We had to move Hector's date back because of his work schedule, but that is ok because the important thing is that he will be more prepared and less rushed.  So his date is now for the 19th.  So we are excited for that!  Also Fermin is so cool!  We taught him again last night with the Mata family and he is just so prepared!  This gospel is amazing!!!  

Yesterday was such an amazing day!  Sundays are always so great.  I love being able to go to church and partake of the sacrament and recharge my battery.  And i loved hearing the testimonies like always.  We had a lady from Louisiana visit our Branch and she didn't know that it was in Spanish haha, but it was cool because me and my trainy Hermana Meneses took turns translating the testimonies for her.  Wow translating is super hard.  My brain does not think that fast. After one lady that spoke really fast, i left it to her to continue translating, it was fun to try though!  The cool thing is that at the end of sacrament meeting the lady was just in tears!  It was a testimony builder to us all of how the spirit is the same no matter what language!  It was cool!  then we went to primary like usual to help with the music and i think singing time is one of my most favorite things!  It always has been!  i love being able to sing to the little primary songs and do the little actions to the songs with those precious children of God in the Spanish language!  I think i cry every time we go to primary!  I just love hearing children sing!  They are so cute!  It just is such a testimony builder to me to see how much they know and hearing them sing these beautiful songs!  Even though they have alots of energy, the spirit is always so strong!  Then we had a stake Nativity activity yesterday and that was so beautiful!!  It was so much fun and we had lots of awesome people from our branch come and then we got to watch the Christmas devotional!  It was so good!

So we had a mission wide conference call on Saturday and the APs asked our companionship to sing the opening song on the mission call.  that was really scary!  That was definitely way out of my comfort zone, but this whole mission is teaching me to get out of my comfort zone!  It was good though!  

I want yall to know how much i love you.  i love my savior, and i love being a missionary!  I love this time of year!  I love the true meaning of Christmas!  I know that this chuch is true and that Christ gave us the greatest gift we could ever have!  We can return and live with him, our Father in Heaven and our familias for ever!  I know that the Book of Mormon is true and i love what it teaches us.  "and we talk of christ, we rejoice in Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins." 2 nephi 25:26  I know my savior lives.  he lived a perfect life.  He is our perfect example.  He paid the ultimite price for our sins.  "Joy to the World, the Lord is come."  I love you all!  Spread a little joy to this world as we celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ.  Until next week
Love,
Hermana Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment