Monday, February 1, 2016

Just Be Happy!

chamblee spanish elders in the back left
dunwoody elders back right district leader right blond person
sandy springs sisters and us!
Hello Everyone!  Happy February!  What a week we had!  First of all, last minute monday night we got a call from our Mission President telling us that Sister Webb is being transferred so me and Hermana Bringhurst are here in Chamblee together as no longer a trio!  We will definitely miss Hermana Webb!  She has made an impact on my life and has taught me so much.  she will do great things, and who knows maybe we will be companions again.  There aren't too many different options out of the woppin number of 5 Spanish sisters in the whole mission.  Wow but the Lord just wants me and Hermana Bringhurst together, and we are totally fine with that!  This coming week we will have been together for 6 months straight, 24/7, that's half a year people!  Good thing I love her!  Life is wonderful!  I am in the most awesomest area with the sweetest companion.  I couldn't ask for anything more! :)

So the work is going super fantastic!  We invited the Hernadez family to be baptized March 19.  They really want to be sure they said because they know it is a sacred covenant but they agreed to pray about it wahoo!  we are having a family home evening with them in the home of one of our member families tonight woot woot!  so hopefully they will have prayed about it!  To be updated on next week!  Oh also remember Hector?  Well he came to church yesterday for the first time in a while and he actually stayed for the whole time which was a first!!!  Him and the member lady are getting married soon like within the next 2 weeks so then he wants to be baptized!  he is awesome!  he totally made comments in gospel principles class!  he is too cool!!  We are also having a family home evening with him tonight in the member ladies home and hopefully going to get him on date again!  2 fhe's woot woot!  also Stephanie that investigator from Columbia came to church yesterday too!!  yay!  We are meeting with her tomorrow and going to invite her to baptism so to be updated!!  People are progressing!!!  Gosh i love them all!

So we have started this thing that our mission president wants us to do is to teach all 5 lessons to less active members and active members.  So we have started doing that and we are teaching about 10 members right now and we have already seen so many blessing come from that!  The members are trusting us which is amazing and we are getting better relationships with them and they are becoming more involved in the missionary work!  It is awesome!  Our mission President is so inspired!!

I just want to tell you how awesome the Chamblee Branch is!!!!  wow it has changed so much since i first got here!  Our Branch President just called 6 ward missionaries!!!!  sooooo cool!!!  In the 7 months i have been here the Chamblee branch has gotten so stronger.  The fire is spreading through our members and rubbing off on other members!  The members here are just amazing.  I cant even say that enough!  The work in the Chamblee area would not be progressing if it weren't for the Lord and the members!!  Go members!!

Life is just wonderful!  I feel my saviors love each and everyday for me and his children here in Chamblee.  What a blessing it is to be a instrument in the hands of the Lord and see miracles upon miracles happen each and every day.  It is by no means a sacrifice for me to be here because i love it so much and i don't see it as a sacrifice.  I see it as a privilege to witness THE GREAT each and every day, to feel so close to the spirit, and to just be happy.  When the alarm went off this morning and rolled out of my bed at 6:30 i couldnt help but to have a smile on my face thinking that the Lord has blessed me with another blessed day here as missionary wearing his name on my heart.  I was reading in 2 Nephi 7 today and in one of the verses i read, "When ye are weary he wake morning by morning."  and when i read that i couldn't help but feel my Saviors love for me knowing that he is always with us and that he wakes up with us every morning and somehow gives us the strength to accomplish what he needed done day by day.  It was a great reminder to me and made me appropriate my savior and all that he does for me.  He truly gives us the strength when we fall short of it.  He gives us the comfort when we fall short of it.  He gives us the happiness when we fall short of it.  He is our Savior and our Redeemer.  "Savior, Redeemer of my soul, Whose mighty hand hath made me whole, Whose wondrous pow'r hath raised me up And filled with sweet my bitter cup! What tongue my gratitude can tell, O gracious God of Israel.   Never can I repay thee, Lord, But I can love thee. Thy pure word, Hath it not been my one delight, My joy by day, my dream by night? Then let my lips proclaim it still, And all my life reflect thy will.   O'errule mine acts to serve thine ends. Change frowning foes to smiling friends. Chasten my soul till I shall be In perfect harmony with thee. Make me more worthy of thy love, And fit me for the life above."  I love my Savior.  I know that he lives.  I know that he loves us.  He wants us to come unto him.  He always there with open arms.  My love and appreciation for him grows each and everyday as i learn of him, represent him, and serve his children.  How blessed i am to be here at this time of my life.  I love you all so much.  I am so blessed to have the wonderful family that i do.  Thank you always for your love, prayers, and support.  Always know that i love you, and praying for you and rooting for you, but more importantly never forget that the Lord loves you, Heavenly father loves you, and are rooting you on always.  Have a supurb week, and just be happy!!
all my love and prayers always,
Hermana Stewart :)
xoxo

district family!!!!!! :)





​our spacious bedroom with only two beds now haha!!
sandy springs sisters and Sister Mason(mission nurse) getting the rest of our lice out...yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment