Friday, May 15, 2015

First Day...... Check!

Hola mi familia! 

I'm not really sure if the above sentence is correct Spanish, but oh well.  This first day has been fantastic.  I don't even know where to start.  They have kept us pretty busy, so we don't even have time to think about anything but in the MTC.  My companion is Hermana Tew.  She is from Utah and she is definitely a red neck!  She is super into sports and definitely a tom boy.  She is pretty quiet, but we definitely have a lot in common.  The first opening devotional was pretty special.  It was very spiritual.  We sang As Zions Youth, Called to Serve, and Army's of Helaman.  It was awesome!  P day is Wednesday that is why our zone leaders are giving us 20 minutes to write a quick email.  All of our classes are in spanish so far, and i don't know what is going on 99% of the time.  There are 4 sisters and 4 elders in our district and we are all going state side spanish speaking.  One elder is going to my mission, but everyone else is going to Chicago or Miniapolise.  The food really is delish!  Except we ate at 4 so im starving right now haha!  Im really excited to learn more tomorrow.  We got to mock play today with actual investigators.  It was really interesting to hear their interests, concerns, and stories.  Its amazing how fast you can develop a love for them.  One of the hermanas in my district is from Kaysville so that was pretty cool.  I really like the other Hermana because she is from Tonga and she is so sweet.  I feel like today there was just so much to absorb and its crazy to think that i am a missionary.  Wearing this name badge makes me feel like the most awesomest person ever, yet it also makes me feel like i have a huge responsibility to respect the two names on my name badge.  Im excited to see what this week brings.  and i look forward to hearing back from you guys.  I hope you had a good day everyone.  Dont worry about me because i am being taken care of.  I love you all so so so much.  I miss you already, but i know without a doubt that i am doing the right thing.  Again i love you all again, and i will talk to you again on Wednesday.  know that i am praying for you.  God speed.  Talk to ya later.  Adios Y'all!
Love,
Hermana Stewart
XOXO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment